Saturday, May 3, 2008

NOT JUST ANOTHER DAY

It's early Sat. morning I couldn't sleep. All the events of yesterday kept flashing back in my mind. I came down to the motel lobby and turned on the computer to see if I could somhow explain to you the things I had seen and done. As each event happened throughout the day I just took it for granted as a normal day, but when my mind relaxed at night all the noises, smells, colors,senic views,personalities that I had encountered throughout the day kept coming back time and time again. Now they are filed away in my memory for me to enjoy over and over again for many years to come. What a great day it has been. What a great week it was. Looking forward to today. Your friend Jim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim,
We have a minimal breakfast club - Mom and Margie are attending Raymond's graduation. So, we're sitting in Nonie's kitchen having coffee reading your 'News of the Day.' Norine said to tell you she can't type with the lump in her throat after reading your morning post! As they say in the country of our heritage: "Good on 'ya!"

Cheering you on from McHenry's mini breakfast club.

Gary, Norine, Ralph and Rosemary

Anonymous said...

That lack of sleep couldn't have anything to do with Dan's snoring, could it?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ryan,

You are a real inspiration to everyone. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

doobabe1954 said...

Jim,

Mom and I have arrived home and are reading the events since the other day. We hope you and Dan and Ray are having a good time. Mom says to be careful. Looking forward to the news next week.
Love,
Mom and Margie