Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello Bruins!

Hello Bruins! Welcome to the SRB Bikers Club. Spring has finally arrived; at least that is what the calendar says. Let’s toss aside the shovels, boots and gloves and think spring!!! Dunham Park, baseball, summer vacation and biking are just around the corner. Let’s get out those bikes, pump those tires and oil those chains as we embark on this journey to our nation’s capital.
I hope you will follow along on this adventure as we bike across the great states of Illinois, Iowa, and California…oops!!! - my map is upside down! Let’s try this again- we will travel through the states of Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and finally arrive at Washington D. C.

I will be posting photos and sharing my thoughts with all of you along the way. If you have any questions or ideas for me, I would love to hear from you. I look forward to our journey together!

5 comments:

Sheelagh said...

way to go
Sheelagh

TomR said...

Go Dad!!!!

Anonymous said...

We're all cheering for you!

Lou, Tom & the boys! Go Uncle Jim!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Ryan - Have a great trip. I can hook you up with some good therapists along the way if you need any (ha!).
The check in in the mail.
Patrick

PJ & ME said...

Jim,
It is great being able to follow you across the country. What a day for Indiana, Jim Ryan, Barack, and Hilary all at the same time.
Keep on pumping.
Pat and Mary Ellen